Thursday, April 19, 2018

Review: Under His Nose

Under His Nose Under His Nose by Candice Gilmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

"Guys and Godmothers, Book 1"

Christy normally deals with girls in her fairy godmother gig, but ready for a challenge, she decides this time, to take on a boy.

Helping Roark Turner find his perfect girl certainly wouldn’t be a challenge for a veteran fairy godmother.

Especially one about to retire. Even with as little magic as possible.

After all, Roark’s perfect match is his best friend Stephanie Bowers—best friends since kindergarten. It should have been easy.

But Cupid starts shooting arrows into Roark, forcing the mortal to fall in love, and bending his will.
Christy must get Roark and Stephanie together without changing either of their free will, ruining her perfect record, and thwart Cupid’s meddling, or she’ll never get her own Happily Ever After. 

My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: The synopsis is what drew me in. I have only read a couple books with godmother's. I enjoyed those so I wanted to read another one.

Characters: I loved that the godmothers are helping guys in this book. Most of them are helping girls like Cinderella.

Plot: 3 guys are talking about finding their true love. The godmothers decide to take on these guys as their charges. This book follows the first one as he finds his HEA.

Overall: I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved how Cupid kept showing up and annoying the godmothers. I will definitely be reading more of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment