Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Review: Hopeless Magic

Hopeless Magic Hopeless Magic by Rachel Higginson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MAGICAL... MEET YOUR NEW OBSESSION!
 
"TWILIGHT MEETS HARRY POTTER"
 
The Star-Crossed Series has over 13,000 ★★★★★ reviews on Goodreads & Amazon.
 
After returning home from Romania, and successfully saving her best friend Lilly, Eden Matthews must now come to terms with her future as an Immortal. She is in love with the Crowned Prince, but he is betrothed to someone else. 

Her family desperately wants her to join their rebellion, but that would mean fighting against her one, true love, Kiran Kendrick. She must fight off assassins that want her dead, an Immortal rite of passage that takes her to India and a deadly disease that no one has thus far survived. Danger seems to lurk around every corner as Eden Matthews struggles to keep her true identity a secret and protect those that she loves.

Eden must find a way to be with Kiran, or turn her back on him forever and fight to save her people. Hopeless Magic is the second installment of the Star-Crossed series.

My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: The cover is beautiful. I loved book 1 so I knew I had to read this book.

Characters: I love Eden and how she tries to think fairly and believe the best of people. Kiran disappointed me in this book.

Plot: Eden is trying to balance her life. She wants to bring peace and happiness to all the immortals. Can she follow her heart and pull this off?

Overall: I loved this sequel. There is so much happening in this book and the twins are learning so much about their powers. I was disappointed with Kiran and his choices. I will be reading book 3 in the very near future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment