Sunday, April 8, 2018

Review: Entangled

EntangledEntangled by Nikki Jefford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Hiding her powers was never a problem for seventeen-year-old Graylee Perez. Not until her diabolical twin sister decided to go on a rampage that could expose them all or get someone hurt. 
 
To add to the aggravation, coven reject Raj McKenna catches Gray performing a complex spell and is convinced they would make a powerful couple. He can delude himself all he wants. Gray has sworn off dating warlocks, especially delinquents who play with fire. 
 
But even Gray’s mysterious death won’t deter Raj, not after Gray is brought back from the great beyond. Only she’s not truly back. Her body’s still six feet under and she’s on borrowed time. There are forces threatening Gray’s existence and a powerful wizard willing to help . . . for a price. Gray doesn’t know who to trust or how long she has left before she vanishes for good, but she’s determined to stick around no matter what the cost.



My Thoughts:

Cover/Title:The series name and the synopsis is what made me want to read this book originally. I read it a couple years ago and I wanted to read it again.

Characters: I loved Graylee and Raj. I wasn't a big fan of Charlene or her friends though. There has to be characters that you love to hate, right? That's what makes the book so interesting.

Plot: Graylee learns that her sister is blocking her powers but was she too late? Graylee wakes up in her sister's body and they have to share it, alternating days. Graylee races against time to figure out what her sister is up to.

Overall: I loved this story but the twins' mother kind of irritated me. How did she not know what Charlene was doing with her powers? And once she found out that she blocked Graylee's powers, why didn't she do anything to control her powers? I guess that is parallel to real life, as there are some absentee parents out there that don't care what their kids are doing. I can't wait to read book 2 to see what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment