Friday, April 6, 2018

Review: Enchanted

Enchanted Enchanted by Jessica Sorensen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Alana Avery’s life is anything but normal. She can communicate with the dead, talk to her dead grandfather telepathically, and the Electi are after her. 

Thankfully, she has Jax. Lately, Alana feels like Jax is the only one she can trust. 

But when strange things start happening at the Academy, she wonders if she can trust anyone. 


My Thoughts:


Cover/Title: I am a fan of this author so I grabbed the book just because it is by the author.

Characters: I really reading about enjoy Alana and Jax... usually.

Plot: Alana is experiencing some odd things and the two of them are trying to figure out what is happening to her.

Overall: I am seriously disappointed. I wish I could say I wasn't but the plain and simple truth is that there is a lot missing here. Amazon says it is 236 pages but I would have to say that I seriously doubt it. Plus, just as the reader gets into the plot it stops. No ending at all. At least what I read was good. It drew me in completely. Then I went and looked at the reviews and I am even more confused. Readers talk about a character named Sway but a search of my copy didn't come up with that character. I was so excited to read this book and it was a huge letdown.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment