Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: Watching You

Watching You Watching You by J.A. Schneider
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: The cover really fits the story. Almost give you that creepy feeling you have when walking down a deserted road in the middle of the night.

Characters: The characters are ok. The cops seem dedicated but it really on focuses on two of them so you don't really get to know much about the others.

Plot: There is a serial killer which the cops are desperate to find, especially after he targets one of their own. I love that it switches between her POV and the killers' POV.

Overall: I was sucked into this book immediately. I didn't want to put it down (I did eventually because we all need sleep, right). I honestly had trouble figuring it out. I actually thought about the person it turned out to be but I nixed the idea. I figured it couldn't be. Overall, it was a great read and not too easy to solve.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment