Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: To Hell and Back

To Hell and Back To Hell and Back by Demelza Carlton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: The cover and title both draw me in. Then again, this is one of my favorite series. I would have read it if it the cover was plain because I knew what I was in for.

Characters: I love Luce and Mel together. They would do anything for each other.

Plot: Persi is missing. Am I surprised? No, that half angel is always up to something. Why is she waltzing across the world leading them on a merry chase? No idea but the things they find out along the way are amusing.

Overall: I love this series. It totally crushes what you typically think about angels and demons. In this series, the line is a bit blurry. I will be continuing to read on to find out more of their adventures.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment