Saturday, January 13, 2018

Review: Picking up the Pieces

Picking up the Pieces Picking up the Pieces by Jessica Prince
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: This book never actually made it on my radar until I needed a book for a challenge and it happened to have the right letters in the title.

Characters: I really disliked Luke. You just don't do things like that to someone you claim to care about. I liked Emmy at first but then I felt that she compromised. You don't let someone trample on you that badly back into your life. Not only that but he was very demanding and pushy. I like tougher heroines and she just didn't quite live up to that. Her friends, however, were awesome. They totally had her back and were willing to fight for her.

Plot: Story about a guy who messes up in an unforgivable way. Then he waltzes back in town and thinks he can just pick up where he left off.

Overall: The story was written well. I just didn't like the MCs. I prefer books with much stronger heroines and this wasn't it. It was an ok book but I won't be continuing the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment