Thursday, January 4, 2018

Review: Masters of Time

Masters of Time Masters of Time by Sarah Woodbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

June 1293. 
David, King of England. 
Philip, King of France. 
A holy war neither man wants to fight. 
A militant pope. A treacherous baron. A jealous brother. 
Love. Honor. Family. Betrayal. Destiny. 
Time Travel. 

Masters of Time is the tenth novel in the After Cilmeri series. 

My Thoughts:


Cover/Title: At this point, just being part of this series or by this author draws me in without looking at the title or cover. However, the title would have pulled me in because I love time travel books.

Characters: I love that there are so many returning characters in this book. The reader really gets to know them over time. I also love that Gwenllian & Christopher played a bigger role in this book.

Plot: I love that this family cares so much for their people and that they try to do what's right instead of what gets them more power. Poor David is dealing with treachery again but this time Philip, the King of France is caught in the crossfire. I love how he deals with problems. He always has a clear head and does what he feels is right.

Overall: I loved it! It's another great addition to the series. I am a bit sad that it looks like I am almost thru the series. I will be reading the rest soon and I hope the author continues the series. It is, by far, my favorite series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment