Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review: The Cupcake Murders

The Cupcake Murders The Cupcake Murders by Michael B. Dodd
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: The cover has a creepy stalkerish vibe to it. Looks like some creep is watching her sleep.

Characters: The characters are ok. I liked Hunter and his friends but I felt they were way too trusting.

Plot: Hunter is trying to solve the murders before anyone else dies. The mystery was well written. I can't really pinpoint why I suspected the person I did but I felt early on that something was off with that person. I don't want to give away the story so I will leave it at that.

Overall: I find it odd that Hunter is so trusting. He met this woman and wants to marry her the same day. She never tells him what her job is. That is strange in itself that she wouldn't tell him her occupation. He also has someone random call him and they are instantly best friends. There is no buildup of relationships. Insta-love & insta-friendships abound in this book. Other than that I enjoyed the mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment