Monday, January 15, 2018

Review: Blame it on Texas

Blame it on Texas Blame it on Texas by Tori Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: It was the series name that caught me. I am a fan of hunky cowboys (what girl isn't?)

Characters: Logan is stubborn to say the least. However, his ex-wife made me want to reach thru the book and slap her. LOL. Megan was too sweet. I loved the townspeople of Morris Springs, though. That is the way a town should be.

Plot: Typical romance. Two stubborn people too busy stumbling over themselves, other people and their problems to admit how they feel about each other.

Overall: If you are looking for something new or different, this ain't it. This is your typical romance but it is a good book to cuddle up with on a cold day. There are days that you need a sweet, predictable romance. This is perfect for those days.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment