Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review: Bearly Pucked

Bearly Pucked Bearly Pucked by Janna Raynes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover/Title: I love the play on words in the title. He is a bear shifter and he plays hockey so it fits.

Characters: Griff's family seems like a fun bunch.

Plot: The plot centers around Griff finding his mate, Maddox. It moves at a pretty fast pace and is an easy read.

Overall: The romance is fast but is the only real substance to this book. There is minimal shifting so that is why I can't give it more stars. This is supposed to be about shifters but there is only one shift throughout the entire book. I think had it been longer and more details and events added, the book would be so much better. Maddox really needs to face her issues with her half shifter heritage and that should have been addressed more. I am not sure if I will continue more with the series or not.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment