Saturday, December 30, 2017

Review: Despair and Destiny

Despair and Destiny Despair and Destiny by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Where is Rebecca? Who has kidnapped the sassy Witch from right under the noses of the Wolf Pack? Jacob is distraught and his anger knows no bounds as they fight to find out where his mate has been taken; and by whom. The answer is unimaginable and the bloody confrontation that leaves death in its wake shocks Jacob and Cam to their core.

Can they rescue her unharmed? Or will her ordeal affect her far more than even she could imagine? With happiness surrounding the Pack they have to pull together and seek her out. Before it’s too late.

Chastity faces her own fears of fitting into Cam’s billionaire lifestyle but finds something that she needs his money to fund. Will he agree? Or will she fail in her attempts to be at his side in the ‘human’ world?

With action, love, sadness and grief, read Highland Wolf Clan, Book 4, Despair and Destiny to find out all this and more; much more. If you love your Alpha Wolves, suspense, action and love then this paranormal romance is for you.

If you like Shifters and PNR then this series is for you!


My Thoughts:

Cover/Title: As usual the cover is gorgeous. The title is fitting as poor Jacob has a lot of despair about Rebecca's situation.

Characters: I love that although the author kept the same characters, a few new ones are introduced throughout the book. I can't wait to read more and learn about the new pack members.

Plot: The last book ended with Rebecca being kidnapped and this book picks up there. I loved the story line. Even though I would say Cam is the MC, the series rotates around a central group of characters. The reader really gets a lot of insight into their daily lives. These characters go thru so much but they work together to get thru any issues that arise.

Overall: I love this series. I am trying to think of any unfinished business left for this series. I can only think of Mac. I really hope that he gets his HEA in the next book. I will definitely be reading on to see what happens with this crew.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment