Sunday, December 10, 2017

Review: Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the BeastBeauty and the Beast by Vivienne Savage
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Synopsis:

Princess Anastasia Rose dreams of attending school, but her plans are put on hold when war begins between her father and the beastly lord of a nearby castle in the mountains. 

Prince Alistair isn’t an ordinary dragon. He’s a shifter afflicted by a curse, unable to become human again until he finds his true love. When a mortal king’s adventurers trespass in Alistair’s territory to steal a rare flower, the prince decides to steal a valuable prize of his own. 





My Thoughts:


It is no secret that I love fairy-tale re-tellings. This one did not disappoint! I loved that the author used a very different type of beast in this story. This is a sweet story and I love how it all played out. I just couldn't put it down and I read it completely in one sitting. I will definitely be looking for more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment