Sunday, November 19, 2017

Review: Race for the Cure

Race for the Cure Race for the Cure by Chrissy Peebles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Synopsis:


Dean and Nick will stop at nothing to save their sister, Val, who was bitten by a zombie. When their helicopter crashes into the middle of Zombie Land, the three siblings must fight to survive. Things suddenly get more complicated when a drifter steals the precious vials needed to save Val. The hunt is on to find the scoundrel and get their vials back.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a warning to those readers who are looking for a more violent read with gruesome descriptions of blood and gore. This is NOT that type of book. There is lots of zombie action, but this particular story is based more on the action, drama, and survival aspects.


My Thoughts:



It has been a while since I read book 1. Once I started this book, it was like I just read book 1 yesterday. It picks up where book 1 left off with them chasing Tahoe for the cure to save Val. I love the characters and how they work so well together to survive. This book will leave the reader with some questions. I will definitely be reading book 3 so I can see how they get out of their current mess.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment