Friday, November 3, 2017

Review: Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn Crash & Burn by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

My name is Nicky Frank.
I'm in hospital, afraid. All I can think about is Vero. I have to save her but I can't find her. She's just a little girl.
The man by my bed tells me we're married and there is no Vero. He says that six months ago I suffered a brain injury, that I have dramatic mood swings and large gaps in my memory. I get angry and I drink. All of which explains the car crash that put me here.
Now a Sergeant Wyatt Foster has questions about the accident. He has concerns about my husband. And he's worried about a missing girl.
He would like to know what happened to me. So would I.
This is my life. Watch me crash and burn.



My Thoughts:


This book drew me in and wouldn't let go. The MC is strange to say the least. The book is full of secrets and lies. Throw in child trafficking and prostitution and you have a thriller that you can't put down. Despite the strange MC and her husband (who is just as strange), you can't help but feel sorry for this girl and what she went thru. Overall, an interesting book that kept me guessing until the end.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment