Friday, November 10, 2017

Review: Blind Sight

Blind Sight Blind Sight by Nicole Storey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


Jordan has visions of monsters, demons, and death. Seventeen, orphaned, and born into the family business, she doesn’t have friends, she doesn’t have choices. Her uncle, older brothers, and a few annoying angels dominate her life, demanding she tow their lines – and the punishment is severe when those lines are crossed. 

When Jordan is ordered to help hunt down a monster, she’s not sure which she dreads more: the elusive, blood-thirsty creature or spending time in a cramped backwoods cabin with a brother who despises her. To make matters worse, a demon shows up and warns Jordan that she could be her family’s next assignment.

In a game between Good and Evil where God seems to have tapped out early, lines are blurred and not everything is as it seems. Jordan learns a little too late that the real monster is closer than she thinks.


My Thoughts:



This is the first book I have read by this author and I doubt it will be the last. I really enjoyed this fantasy. It has everything. Monsters, demons & angels. I love that the lines are blurred. Not everyone is all bad or all good. I am curious to see what happens next. I have lots of questions and absolutely no idea which side will win. Overall, a really enjoyable fantasy that keep me wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment