Saturday, October 7, 2017

Review: One Stiletto in the Grave

One Stiletto in the Grave One Stiletto in the Grave by Jason Krumbine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


--Recommended for Mature Readers, 18 and Up--

When a dead soul goes renegade you call a grim reaper. And when you're in Century City, you call the Graves sisters.

Avery and Brooke Graves are two of the best reapers in town. For them, hunting down a renegade dead soul is easy, hunting for a good man, however, is a whole 'nother challenge.

Brooke's ex-boyfriend is back in her life and the heat between them is quickly turning up.

After what was supposed to be a simple double homicide at the Kirkland Motel the Graves sisters end up with more than they bargained for.

With love on the rocks and souls on the run, it's just another day for these reapers in heels.
 



My Thoughts:


I really enjoyed this book. The grave sisters are hilarious together. I love how they play off each other constantly. The mystery was interesting and I was immediately pulled into the story. Overall, it was a great story and I will be looking for more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment