Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Review: Of Cinder and Madness

Of Cinder and Madness Of Cinder and Madness by Nicole Zoltack
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Synopsis:


The stories about her have been greatly exaggerated. Yes, she is beautiful, with wavy blond hair and big, blue eyes and flawless skin, but her charming façade is a lie, a mask, a deceit. 

Yes, yes, I’m sure you think me merely jealous. I’m not. I’m the victim, and I can prove it. 

You see, Eleonore deserves to be locked away. My, she even deserves to be killed! 

This gripping retelling of a much-loved fairy tale will make you question all you think you know about the girl who steals away to a ball and leaves behind a slipper.

My Thoughts:


I love fairy tale remakes and this doesn't disappoint. I loved how the story is told from the stepmother's point of view. Eleanor is using some dark powers but I am not sure that she wants to be evil. I loved Angelique's solution to the problem. This was definitely worth the read and I am looking forward to more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment