Thursday, October 12, 2017

Review: The Bad Luck Witch

The Bad Luck Witch The Bad Luck Witch by Heather Hamilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:


MAGIC AND MAYHEM, MYSTERY AND ROMANCE. 

Truly Mason has had the bad luck to lose her mother, her singing voice, her opera career, and her TV star fiancé all in one year. When her aunt dies and leaves her a house called Lady’s View on the coast of Maine, Truly hopes her luck is finally changing. Leaving her past behind, she moves to Kilkeel, but from the moment she arrives, strange events lead to the conclusion that her aunt was murdered, and that Truly could be next. 

Guarded by a demon trapped in the body of a house cat, Truly must use her wits, and the strange magic in her broken voice, to navigate a perilous world of hunky neighbors with dark pasts, lawyers with supernatural sex appeal, and bickering witches with an agenda. But it’s also a world of magic and music, and a bad luck curse that could destroy them all. 

Writing as Heather Hamilton-Senter, Heather Hamilton is the author of the Amazon best-seller BOUND IN BLUE: Book One of the Sword of Elements, and its sequels.



My Thoughts:



This book is actually more of a 3.5 star book but I can't choose a half star so I left it at 3. The plot and characters were interesting. I just felt like something was missing. Don't get me wrong, the book is far from bad. I definitely enjoyed reading it. It is the perfect book for when you just need to relax and unwind. Will I read book 2? Maybe, but I have a lot of other series I would like to read before continuing onto this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment