Thursday, September 21, 2017

Review: Wide Awake

Wide Awake Wide Awake by Daniele Lanzarotta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Synopsis:

Kayla is a 16-year-old girl who was adopted when she was little. She lives a normal life, with great friends, loving adoptive parents, and well... a not-so-great boyfriend. But the reason why she was given up for adoption was far from any usual reason. She was meant to be kept away from the Academy and anything else related to the supernatural beings that could hurt her.

Unfortunately for Kayla, it was only a matter of time before she encountered the creatures from the Otherworld, and there is just no running away from the beings that she can now see.

In trying to protect Kayla by keeping her away from the Academy, she may have just been put in even more danger.


My Thoughts:



I absolutely loved this book. I just couldn't put the book down once I started. The story is so unique and interesting that it really held my attention. There are so many questions that I have. I just want to keep reading on to see what happens next. This series will definitely be on my TBR for the near future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment