Monday, September 18, 2017

Review: Treason

Treason Treason by Jo MacAuley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Synopsis:


Fourteen-year-old Beth Johnson is a talented and beautiful young actress. She is also a spy. The year is 1664, and Charles II is on the throne, but all is not well in the bustling city of London, and there are those who would gladly kill the king and destroy the Monarchy. One morning, a mysterious ghost ship drifts up the Thames. Sent to investigate by the King's Master of Secrets, Alan Strange, Beth quickly finds herself embroiled in a dangerous adventure. Will Beth be able to unravel the plot to kill the King before it's too late?





My Thoughts:


There was nothing wrong with this book. It just didn't hold my attention. I kept wanting to put it down and find something else to do. I really was hoping for more from this book. It just wasn't my kind of book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment