Thursday, September 21, 2017

Review: Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Shadow Reaper by Amos Cassidy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

Only the bravest go over the Horizon...

Twenty years ago the barriers between worlds came down and our reality was swallowed up by the Shadowlands. Now we scavenge to survive, until one day there’s nothing left to reap. Starvation is around the corner, but I’m not the roll over and wait-to-die kinda girl. Nope, I’m going further than anyone has ever been and returned to tell the tale. I’m going into the Beyond, and I’m not coming back without a solution.

Dark urban fantasy with a post-apocalyptic twist.
 



My Thoughts:


I had some trouble getting into the story. In fact, I kept wanting to put it down for a while. It did pick up and I was able to finally get into the story. Then I started to really enjoy the wonderful worlds that the author created. There are some unique beings and some very unique ways of life. This book left me curious about certain characters and about their shared past. I will definitely be adding book 2 to my TBR.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment