Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Review: Equal Rites

Equal Rites Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Synopsis:


On Discworld, a dying wizard tries to pass on his powers to an eighth son of an eighth son, who is just at that moment being born. The fact that the son is actually a daughter is discovered just a little too late. The town witch insists on turning the baby into a perfectly normal witch, thus mending the magical damage of the wizard's mistake. But now the young girl will be forced to penetrate the inner sanctum of the Unseen University--and attempt to save the world with one well-placed kick in some enchanted shins! Reissue.




My Thoughts:



I started the Discworld series with book 33 and I loved it. This one was good but I almost feel that it was written when the author was still developing his style. Don't get me wrong, I really did enjoy the book. It just took me longer to get interested in the story. I will definitely continue with reading more books (probably not in order since I can't seem to find book 1) because I know the ones I have read later in the series are really good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment