Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review: The Devil's Own Chloe

The Devil's Own Chloe The Devil's Own Chloe by Alix Nichols
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Young Parisian architect Chloe Germain hires childhood friend Hugo Bonnet as a builder. Lethally toxic to loved ones, Chloe keeps them at arm’s length to protect them. 

Or so she thinks. 

Patient and strong, Hugo prides himself on being able to fix anything. Trouble is, he’s never tried repairing a chasm in someone’s soul before. 

Will his love save Chloe or will fixing her leave him broken? 

This poignant and heartwarming standalone from Kindle Scout winner Alix Nichols is the prequel to her bestselling new series, THE DARCY BROTHERS.



My Thoughts:


I really enjoyed this short but sweet story. I felt bad for Chloe for having such a rough time. I loved Hugo but Fabien was a bit creepy. Overall, it was a sweet story and I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment