Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review: The Eye of Minds

The Eye of Minds The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Synopsis:

Read the third and final installment of The Angels of Paris Chronicles, following the lives of Aria, Philippe, and Cedric.
Are you ready for the epic end? 


War is coming and innocent lives are at stake. 

Aria fights her angel while Cedric declares war to the ones who have kidnapped his mate. 
In the middle of all this, Philippe fears for the life of the woman he loves and does everything to convince the Prince of the Angels that they need to join forces to survive. 
As the real enemy shows itself and threatens to destroy everything that the angels sacredly protect, Aria needs to find out more about the origin of her power and decide who her heart truly belongs to. 

What would you sacrifice for the one you love? 

Find out in Celestial, the last installment of Aria, Cedric, and Philippe’s story. 


My Thoughts:


This book is really hard to rate. The author does write really well and after a slow start, I couldn't put the book down. The plot was twisted and I had a hard time wrapping my mind around it. I loved the Maze Runner series so I couldn't wait to read this one. I love when I am drawn into a book so deeply that I don't want to put it down. I had a hard time connecting with the characters despite being pulled into this insane world and twisted plot. I do think that was part of the point though (I won't tell you why because that would give the ending away). I love the twisted mind of this author and can't wait to read more of his work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment